Friday, August 05, 2005

 

The Adventure Continues....


WHEW!!!!! and a bigh SIGH!!!! Just finished my three week Masters course yesterday at Marble Mountain. There was a lot of blood, sweat and tears that went into the last three weeks but it was worth it. It's the hardest I worked at anything, except labour and trying to give birth. I can honestly say that I have learned a lot about teacher research, collaborative learning, comaraderie, patience, professionalism, presentation, blogging (and a whole new whack of computer skills) and how to relax when needed and all thanks to our professors, facilitators and mentors (Michele Knobel, Colin Lankshear, Betty King and Renee Sherstobetoff). Now it's time to relaxxxxxx for a month until school opens. So..... the adventure continues.....
My family and I will be heading up to Gros Morne tomorrow to camp, hike, relax and just take in the fresh air and wildlife. I will update when I return.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?