Monday, August 01, 2005

 

Sand and Sea

I returned to Burgeo on Friday after another two intensive days on my Master's program. It was great to get on that Burgeo road and look for wildlife. I did see one moose on the way down. The festival was great!!!! The best yet!!!! Friday night saw the Screech In ceremony and fireworks, followed by a 60's dance. The fireworks were spectacular, very impressive!! On Saturday, there was entertainment at the park by Landsmen, mussel boil, poker walk and lots of cotton candy for the kids. (The highlight of their trip) Saturday night was very memorable and started with a jam session at my cousin's house. Then we headed to the arena for a dance with a band called Mallczar (I think that's how it's spelled). The stadium was packed, the music was great and the company was super. I think I saw a hint of daybreak that morning. Sunday continued with a Teddy Bear picnic for the kids, music by Charlie Mercer followed with music by Longshot and a winding down of activities. As I was very tired that day I just did as little as possible on my beach chair.

Comments:
Mallczar are great! I have a couple of their MP3s.
 
woo Mallczar...


http://www.myspace.com/mallczar
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?