Sunday, September 25, 2005

 

Labor Day Weekend



Well, I guess it's about time I updated my blog because things have been happening here. We are all back to a schedule (thank God), although I did thoroughly enjoy my holidays this past summer. I am back teaching (some tech, some core french, math in one grade two class and a bit of special ed) and am very busy. My second year of my masters has begun and now I can say I am on the downward slide towards finishing, by next summer I will be finished :) and our lives will get back to normal. Here is a picture that I forget to add to my blog from Labor Day Weekend. We went blueberry picking with the Blundons. There were not a lot of berries but we had a lot of fun.
Here is a better pic of those blueberries we picked.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?