Wednesday, December 20, 2006

 

I AM BACK!!!!

Hello Bloggers out there. I am offically back to the world of the living. My seventh grade paper is enroute to the officionados. That means I have more time for blogging right? Yeah, right!!!! (sarcasm) Life is so hectic, where did I ever get time to blog before. I have so much to catch up on that I will have to take some time over our long Christmas vacation (harhar) to do so. Right now, I'm heading for mando city, bring it on.
New link (also see sidebar): http://www.mandolincafe.com/

tata

Comments:
Welcome back!
Merry Christmas from the PEI crew, currently in "Finn"land, also known as Bathurst, NB.

Everyone sends the happiest of holidays to all of you!

Tara
(with Spud, Shirley, Megan, Jason and Finn)
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?