Friday, March 09, 2007

 

The first sleepover!

Well, I am sitting here at 11:54 while there are six ten year old girls chatting away downstairs. It's the first birthday party sleepover. While I have managed to escape them thus far, I had promised Marigold that on her tenth birthday she could invite a few girls over. You know the song that never ends????? This feels like the party that never ends. Usually two hours and it's over but not with the sleepover. They have been having a ball though. What great singers and dancers and crafters we have here. I must compliment their music teacher on the wonderful job of teaching these girls those lovely dittys in the choir.
I can't believe my baby is ten (will be ten on the tenth, her golden birthday). She is quite proud to be hosting her fist sleepover. Now, as for me, while I sit and wait for them to settle so I can hit the sack (the couch upstairs, just in case I'm needed) (the boys are settled away with not a worry in the world) I will catch up on my blogging. If I end up with a lot of entries you will know that they chatted way into the night.............................

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?