Monday, April 30, 2007

 

NEWEST LINK

This is not the weakest link,,,,,definitely NOT!!!! I have a new link added to my sidebar and I will also put it here. It's the link for the recently formed Bay St. George Folk Arts Council. I did put that link in an earlier blog entry but we now have our own domain so that one is not there anymore, although it does tell you it moved to: www.bsgfolkart.com We just recently had a show, Saturday night past at the Redwood Lounge so we are hoping to get all those pics up in the next couple of days. I will also try to post some pictures here as well. We are hoping that this council will ensure that traditional, folk, local music, art, etc....will remain strong in the Bay St. George area.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?